Sustainable Development Goals
TOP Corporation supports the “Sustainable Development Goals”.
Our corporate philosophy is “contributing to human health and welfare through the creation of better medical devices,”This philosophy embodies the desire to realize a society where everyone can live in peace and prosperity through the manufacture and sale of medical equipment that can solve problems in the medical field, which matches the direction of “Sustainable Development Goal(SDGs)” set by the United Nations.
In particular, of the 17 goals of the SDGs, the goal of “health and welfare for all” can be said to be the very significance of the existence of TOP Corporation.
TOP Corporation is working as one to realize the SDGs.
We will continue to contribute to the health of people around the world through our business activities, further strengthen our environmentally friendly environmental management, and continue to be a valuable company that contributes to achieve the SDGs.
Introducing our actions
Development of products to prevent medical accidents
Medical equipment are important to support human health and save lives. This medical equipment should never cause accidents that could harm patients or healthcare professionals.
Based on the concept of developing medical equipment that "do not cause or cause medical accidents," we are working to create highly safe products that reduce the risk of life-threatening.
- Development of winged infusion set with tamper-proof function
- Development of a closed infusion system to prevent bacteria being mixed into drug
- Development of infusion pump with various safety measures such as free flow prevention function
- Development of an infusion stand with large casters that contributes to prevent patient from causing a fall accident
Development of minimally invasive treatment products
We are focusing on the development of “minimally invasive” medical equipment that can reduce the damage to the patient’s body and reduce the burden on the body.
Minimally invasive equipment that can contribute to improving “Quality of Life” of life of patients by shortening the length of hospital stay and achieving early rehabilitation have received high attention not only in Japan, which is facing a super-aging society, but also worldwide.
As a market leader in this field, we support the development of the medical equipment industry by developing a number of innovative products in collaboration with doctors, industry-academia-government.
Actions for disasters and infectious diseases
Our basic policy is to maintain a stable supply of high-quality medical equipment even in the event of an emergency such as a natural disaster or infectious disease, and to fulfill our social responsibilities as a medical equipment manufacturer.
In addition, Top Corporation has been designated as a “designated public institution” by the national government under the Law on Special Measures for New Influenza. In addition to the new influenza, we have a social responsibility to maintain and continue the manufacture and sale of medical equipment in order to protect the lives of people in the event of an unknown or unknown infectious disease that is also dangerous.
To fulfill that responsibility, we have built a stable supply system based on BCP (Business Continuity Plan) and built a system that allows us to continue our business even in an emergency.
We also protect your life and health from disasters and infectious diseases by creating new products that quickly capture growing demand.
- Development of COVID-19 control protective products
- Development of ME equipment that can be driven by dry cells in case of a power outage
- Strengthening resilience by installing servers in data centers, etc.
Actions for overseas countries
TOP Corporation has started overseas expansion since we established Taiwan factory, and since then we have established multiple production bases in Malaysia, contributing to construction of employment opportunities and industrial promotion through business development centered on Southeast Asia.
And we dispatch our engineers to the Malaysian factory to provide technical guidance to local employees, in order to train engineers with specialized skills.
In addition, we are improving the quality of health care services in developing countries by supplying products through ODA and contributing to sustainable social and economic development.
Manufacturing that is in harmony with the global environment
It can be said that “true-friendly medical care” can be realized in the true sense only by making medical equipment that is kind to “people” and “earth”.
We are actively working to reduce the emission of harmful materials and make effective use of limited resources in consideration of global environmental conservation.
- Introduced electron beam sterility equipment that can solve the problems of emission and treatment of radioactive waste and hazardous waste such as CO2
- Reuse while overflowing the finish wash water in the manufacturing process to rough wash
- Reduction of CO2 emissions by promoting LED lighting equipment
- Creation of reusable medical equipment such as glass syringes and forceps for endoscopes
- Promote switching to solvents with lower ozone depletion potential and global warming potential
- Promotion of miniaturization of packaging materials and collection by plastic recycling companies, etc.
In the corporate classification evaluation system based on the Act on the Rational Use of Energy, Top Corporation has been evaluated as S class (as an excellent business operator in energy efficiency & conservation) for 3 years in a row from 2020 because of various attempts on environmental impact reducing.
For inquiries regarding product support,
please contact here.