- Site Policy
This website is owned and operated by TOP Corporation (hereinafter "TOP"). Please read the following terms and conditions of use before using this website, and use this website only if you agree to these terms and conditions.
Your use of this site will mean that you accept and agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Product information provided on this website is not intended to promote or advertise the product or its efficacy.
- This website may contain medical and health-related information. Such information is not intended to serve as substitute for the advice of a medial doctor or other health care professional and should not be relied on in diagnosing a health problem or illness.
- TOP Corporation cannot guarantee that all information provided on this website will be updated or corrected in a timely manner. We are under no obligation to respond to any e-mail or other communication to this website.
- TOP will not be held liable for any damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the content of this website or your access to the site. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- こPlease note that information on this website is subject to change without notice.
Copyright and Other Rights
- Information provided on this website is protected by copyright laws, treaties and other laws of each country. Any use (including copying, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling, and publishing) of the information beyond the scope of personal use or other use expressly permitted by law is prohibited.
- The trademarks "トップ", "TOP" and product names used on this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of TOP.
Linking to this Site
If you wish to link your website to this site, please be sure to contact us in advance.
[Plug-ins and Helper Applications]
Some contents require the following plug-ins and helper applications. If you have not installed these plug-ins and helper applications, please download them from the link below. Please note that plug-ins and helper applications are subject to change without notice.
This website uses SSL (*) on pages where information related to the Personal Information of our customers is exchanged in order to prevent any third party from reading or altering such important customer information. This ensures that your important information is encrypted before it is sent and received, so you can feel at ease when using our service.
*SSL (Secure Socket Layer): SSL is the most reliable and practical encryption technology for Internet communications today.
For users of this website, the following are prohibited:
- Any act that infringes or may infringe upon the property or privacy, etc. of any third party or TOP;
- Any act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage to any third party or TOP;
- Any act that is or may be offensive to public order and morals;
- Criminal act or any act that leads or may lead to a criminal act;
- False declaration or notification such as registering another person's e-mail address;
- Commercial activity or act for a profit-making purpose or act in preparation for such activities;
- Any act that defames or damages the reputation or credibility of any third party or TOP;
- Any act that uses or provides or may use or provide a harmful program such as computer virus;
- Any other act that violates or may violate any law, regulation, or ordinance; and
- Any other act that TOP deems inappropriate.
- Linkage to this website does not imply that TOP recommends the use of the Linked Site or products, services, companies, etc., listed thereon, nor does it imply that there is any special relationship such as tie-up between TOP and the Linked Site.
- If you wish to link your website to this site, please be sure to contact the General Affairs Department of TOP Corporation in advance.
Provided Ideas and Proposals
- TOP is under no obligation to respond to an electronic mail or other communication to this website.
- 「TOP does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information through its website.
- Please be advised that TOP will treat any information or material you may send us as non-confidential information. TOP is under no obligation to consider, evaluate, or adopt any proposal sent to us.
- By submitting information or material to TOP, you (hereinafter “Submitter”) will grant TOP an unrestricted and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, present, show, transmit, distribute, translate, adapt, and otherwise exploit such information or material. Also the Submitter will agree that TOP is free to use any idea, concept, know-how, or technique sent to us for any purpose. Therefore, even if TOP adopts an identical or similar idea, TOP will not be liable to the Submitter in any way including but not limited to the payment of compensation.
Protection of Privacy
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Updated on: July 2, 2021
1.Compliance with Laws and Regulations
TOP will comply with laws and regulations for the protection of Personal Information to ensure the protection of Personal Information in our possession.
2. Copyright and Other Rights
TOP clearly defines the purposes of use of Personal Information and ensures Personal Information will be collected, used and provided by fair and appropriate means and only to the extent necessary to fulfill those defined purposes.
Personal Information will be used for the following purposes:
To note, each time any modification is made but only within the scope relevant to the following purposes of use, such new modified purpose will be notified to those who provided Personal Information or publicly announced.
- Provision and collection of information to ensure the proper use of medical devices;
- Provision and collection of information about the quality, safety, or efficacy of medical devices;
- Survey and research in the fields of medical care, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics;
- Request for and Implementation of a clinical trial, post-marketing surveillance and other similar studies;
- Communication with and information provision to concerned medical institutions, etc.;
- Provision, collection, and communication of information, handouts and other materials for sales activities;
- Maintenance inspections, responses to equipment failures, and after-sales service;
- Improvement of existing products and services and development of new products and services;
- Provision, collection, and communication of information about materials, procurements and other logistic matters;
- Account management such as financial settlement of transactions;
- Communication and information provision at the time of employment screening;
- Attendance management and management of human resources, payroll, health and safety, etc.;
- Formalities for a welfare program such as that related to health insurance association, pension fund, etc.;
- Notifications, reports, etc. with government and municipal offices; and
- Responses to inquiries, requests for information materials, etc.
Personal Information collected by TOP will not be provided or disclosed to any third party except in the following cases:
- If requested by laws and regulations;
- If required for the protection of the life, body, or property of any person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of a person who provided the information in question;
- If particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or for the promotion of sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of a person who provided the information in question; and
- If required for cooperation with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either of them in executing an affair prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of a person who provided the information in question is likely to impede the execution of such affair.
3. Proper Acquisition of Personal Information
- TOP will not acquire Personal Information by using deceptive or other wrongful means.
- If TOP intends to use acquired Personal Information for any purpose other than those mentioned in 2. above, we will notify those who provided Personal Information of such other purpose of use or publicly announce the purpose.
4. Management of Personal Information
TOP will ensure the prevention of unauthorized access to and loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of Personal Information in our possession and will collect and store such information securely under strict control.
5. Outsourcing of Personal Information Processing
When outsourcing the processing of Personal Information, we will contractually obligate the outsourcing company not to leak or use Personal Information for any purpose other than specified purposes, and will exercise strict control, supervision, and guidance over the outsourcing company.
6. Disclosure, Correction, and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
TOP will ensure to keep Personal Information accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes of use.
Upon receipt of a request for disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of your Personal Information in our possession or any other inquiry from you, TOP will respond appropriately after confirming the identity of yourself or your representative. For our response including disclosure and correction, we may charge you a relevant prescribed fee.
However, your request and inquiry may not be attended in any of the following cases:
- In the case of potential harm to the right and/or interest of you or any third party;
- When any of the operations of TOP could be significantly hindered; and
- In the case of possible violation of any other laws and regulations than those for the protection of personal information.
If you find any error in your Personal Information you have been notified of, TOP will promptly correct or delete the error.
Upon receipt of your request for suspension of use or provision of your Personal Information, TOP will act according to prescribed rules after confirming the identity of yourself.
7. Internal System for Personal Information
TOP will put in place an internal system for the protection of Personal Information and implement continuous improvement to ensure Personal Information in our possession will be accurate and up-to-date at all times.
If we have any of our employees handle Personal Information, we will provide and exercise necessary and appropriate training to and supervision over those employees to ensure the secure management of Personal Information.